Thursday, September 20, 2012

Curriculum Vitae

Background:
I am originally from South Africa and have resided in the United States, as a US citizen, for 22 years.

Vision:
The studio's vision is form and traditional pilates, while incorporating core mat work and strength training.

Education:
My education includes 3,000 hours of Comprehensive Pilates Certification.

Experience:
During my years in the United States, I have been a personal fitness trainer for 18 years, including my own "in-home" physical therapy business for eight of those years -- working in homes from Newport Beach to Dana Point, CA.

Today:
After having been blessed with two beautiful daughters, I decided to open my own "home-based" studio, to allow me the comfort and flexibility to have the best of both worlds -- my children and my passion, pilates.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much Connie Byrnes for setting up this Blog for me - it amazing - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Cherese two years ago from a friend who couldn't stop talking about how good she was- it was obvious as my friend looked AMAZING by just doing pilates twice a week with Cherese. I had been doing pilates for 10 years and unfortunately my trainer moved and 3 months later I found Cherese! I have had better results with her in a shorter time! She is constantly changing it up so it never gets boring and she is constantly challenging you! She works with all levels of fitness and customizes the workout to your needs. I'm hooked!
    Alicia M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been going to Cherese twice/week for two years and pilates with her has changed my body - it is the most complete workout I have ever experienced and I have more muscle definition than I have ever had before. Cherese is an excellent instructor. She knows each client as an individual and will tailor your workout based upon your personal goals and conditioning. I LOVE my time in Chereses' studio and look forward to it each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherese is the most wonderful trainer. She whipped my butt & I always came back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend Renee introduced me to Cherese a few years ago. I have rheumatoid arthritis and was looking for exercise that I could do without hurting myself. Cherese gives me the best all over workout while taking into consideration my body's limitations. Her studio is always a fun place to go in the morning because while working my butt off, there is always great conversation. I am now a pilates lover and have also found a great friend in Cherese!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SPECIAL - $200 for 10 sessions - email NOW to get your spot reserved..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas is coming - Get into shape or give Pilates as a gift ...
    The gift of health is the best gift of all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you believe Summer is over !!!! Skinny jeans are a-comin - lets get ready to look amazing and Feel amazing...

    ReplyDelete